Every human being has a psychological breaking point; this is painfully obvious in the shadow of the Las Vegas shooting on Sunday, October 1st, 2017. Despite popular belief that cops are superhuman, even the toughest and best police officers are waging a psychological battle they can’t win on their own. If there is systemic oppression related to police officers, it lies in the macho, "I can handle it" culture that is prevalent throughout the policing community. This is a conversation cops and civilians alike must have if we are to expect the police to rise to the challenge of law enforcement.
- Armor Your Self Website: https://armoryourself.com/
- Make it Safe Initiative: http://www.jackdigliani.com/index.html
- For your free audiobook go to: http://www.audibletrial.com/PoliceAcademyPodcast
For amazing 5.11 gear go to: http://track.flexlinks.com/a.ashx?foid=1082190.1995893&fot=9999&foc=1
If you want to interact with me, ask questions, or stay in the loop, follow Police Academy Podcast on Facebook and/or Twitter. You can also find the blog at policeacademypodcast.com/blog and the YouTube Channel at http://www.youtube.com/c/Policeacademypodcast.
If you’d like to support Police Academy, there are 4 ways you can do so:
- Subscribe to the podcast and YouTube channel
- Rate and review the show by searching it on iTunes and clicking the reviews tab
- Share with friends and family through social media and everyday conversation
- Donate: This is a full-time job so any financial support helps out tremendously. Go to the website to donate directly to Police Academy. Even just a buck a show goes a long way toward keeping Police Academy on the air and in the mix.
Thank you; for your support, love and for some of you, hate mail. Which reminds me, if you have questions, comments, concerns, gripes, bunched up britches, or complaints, email: email@example.com
Do Good || Be Strong || Fear Nothing